Me, My Feelings, and I

Hey, I'm Ella :)
This blog is for any friends that want to see what i'm up to, but mostly just to get out all my feelings, inner thoughts, share inspiration, etc. I hope you like it!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Well hi.

I think i found a way to get him to talk to me.... :) But we'll see.  He probably will continue ignoring me..but i know he wont say no to someone else..... so im talking to him on behalf of the new kid. Hopefully things go smoothly. :) 
I've been a lot better. I have amazing friends... and i've been somewhat majorly flirting with a guy i used to like and now like again.  He was in my ap class. Unfortunately not anymore :/  oh well. At least now he knows that he misses me ;)


It's hard to be happy if you're not. But you can at least try.

<3 Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment