Me, My Feelings, and I

Hey, I'm Ella :)
This blog is for any friends that want to see what i'm up to, but mostly just to get out all my feelings, inner thoughts, share inspiration, etc. I hope you like it!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dude...I'm a bad ass.

Okay.  Here's the scoop.
I hate hate hate when people tell me what to do. I hate when they take my stuff, or go through it without asking. I hate when they help themselves to my shit and i hate when they assume they have the right to know everything about me. Or when they think they do know everything about me.  That's just me.  I'm very outgoing but I'm actually an introvert at heart. Truth is, no one will ever ever ever be as close to me as my best friend, (who shall not be named), was.  Never.  Not unless they are my hubbie(;  And some people need to accept that they can't decide if they're my best friend.  I'm sick of drama and i'm sick of people overreacting about the smallest things. I'm not entitled to share anything with anyone.  I can choose who i tell personal things to and people cant get mad at me for that. Unless they're ass holes. 
Anyways...just had to get that out.  Last night i slept over at Ashley's house. It was pretty fun(:  good times at Super Target with her and Sky.  Haha I found out what blue waffles means....do NOT look it up on google images. Whatever you do...just don't.  And yes, i slept over on a school night.  I'm so bad ass(;  haha so im wearing her clothes and shoes to school haha pretty fun(:  im really cozy but i look like crap... oh well its not like im trying to impress anyone...
BUT I NEED TO STUDY FOR AP!!!! So i should probs go do that...... BYEEE(:

<3 Ella<3

1 comment: