Me, My Feelings, and I

Hey, I'm Ella :)
This blog is for any friends that want to see what i'm up to, but mostly just to get out all my feelings, inner thoughts, share inspiration, etc. I hope you like it!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Randomness!!!!

Hello Bloggers :)
The forecast for today is lazy and boring with a slight chance of something interesting!  I just got back from church- the sermon was good and i liked the songs- and now im bored.  I want to work out but im lazy and tired. So i'll probably just sit around texting and watching tv on my laptop. (yes people, its called xfinity).
I got my formal dress this weekend!   Its really pretty and dark purple and black.  It's from American Eagle and its not very fancy but thats why i got it, so i can wear it again. And my moms going to buy me jewelry and a sweater and stuff to wear with it!  It's a little big on me though so i have to get it tailored.  Blech.  My sister is coming up for the weekend!!!!!! Actually i have like four sisters but only two of them are like actually my sisters.  I mean, they would be who i would live with if my parents died, and they would be my emergency contacts if they lived closer.  So anyways, my best friend in the world, Beatrice, is coming over on Friday and bringing her Doctor Who seasons!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!! I have to cheer  a game that night though-ick bummer- so shes going to come watch.  Then she's sleeping over and in the morning my daddy is coming to pick us up and bring us to Mall of America! And then we're going back to her house to do our usual Saturday ritual.  yay! :) oh did i mention this is all for my birthday? haha yes its my birthday on the 17th!  Four days and ill be fifteen baby!!!!!!!!! tehe and tomorrows Valentines Day.... hmm, i dont really know where i stand with that.  Well I'll write more later!  Have a mushy V-Day ;)

<3 Ella <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment