Me, My Feelings, and I

Hey, I'm Ella :)
This blog is for any friends that want to see what i'm up to, but mostly just to get out all my feelings, inner thoughts, share inspiration, etc. I hope you like it!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random thoughs...

Okk this is gonna be a quicky...
Four minutes left in class and my brain is all jumbled up and I'm not really sure how I'm feeling right now. I'm pissed at a lot of people but dont have the energy to show it. I think i'm PMSing and my legs feel numb and heavy, which usually happens when I'm on my ---> . <----- hahah i think you know what i mean ;) so anyways Im pretty sure mother natures coming. Plus last tuesday i felt really sick and im pretty sure it was cramps :/ Cheering was NOT fun. It seems like everyday more problems come up but I'll just try to brush them off.
Holy crap i need a frickin boyfriend :P I'm totally happy being single but formal is coming up... and now i'm just bored. lol well the bells about to ring, see ya!

<3 Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment